In this tutorial, we learn how to make a homemade delicious protein shake! There are two different recipes that both have good nutritional content. The first shake is a strawberry-banana cheesecake shake. First, take 1 c of frozen strawberries and place them into a blender. Then, add in 1/2 c of milk and blend this until it's slightly mixed. Now, add 3 ice cubes, 1/2 of a banana, 1 scoop of whey protein , 1 tsp of cheesecake pudding powder and 1 tsp of sugar free strawberry jello to the blender and blend until it's got a nice consistency. You can now pour this into a cup and enjoy! Now, for the second recipe pour 2 oz of water, 4 oz of cold coffee, 2 oz of skim milk, 1 Splenda packet, 1 tbsp of Hershey's cocoa powder, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter and 1 scoop of protein powder into the blender. Pour this into a glass and enjoy for only 250 calories!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades