College students don't exactly have an abundance of time. With midterms, finals, brick-size books to read, social events, and volunteer activities, they're lucky enough as it is to get a full eight hours of sleep a night.
Which is why, amidst all the hustle and bustle, they often forget to eat healthy. If you're a college student who's getting tired of picking up the same take out night after night, check out this episode of "Sarah Fit" to learn a full day's worth of easy, quick, anc cheap recipes for college students.
In this video, Sarah Dussault shares a full days worth of meals from breakfast to dinner on a budget and with limited prep time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades