Learning what foods are best for athletes can be difficult, especially when you're dealing with young athletes. There diet is entirely different than a older player's nutrition needs. As a parent, you need to know what's bet for you child when game day is approaching, and for a coach, you might be responsible for that child's diet when playing a game away from home, so it's your responsibility to know their nutritional needs as well. Watch this video to learn the proper nutritional content of snack choices, on and off the field, in-between games, and afterwards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades