In this video from RawRadiantHealth she answers a question about how to avoid bloating on a raw food diet. Vegetables sometimes make people bloated and retain water. This might be that your colon is too clogged up. It's an issue of the condition of your intestines that needs to be dealt with. Over time you have to clean out your diet to clean out the bad stuff coating the inside of your intestinal tract. Fruits and vegetables are cleansing and help to pull out the bad stuff in our intestinal tract. The biggest suggestion is to be well hydrated. Drink water between your meals, not with your meals. It is more difficult to digest when drinking during a meal. If it's after your meal, drink water an hour after. Eat water rich food which includes fruits and vegetables. Next simplify things. Minimize nuts and seeds. Eat nuts with greens as well. Third thing is to have meals that only have no more than 3 ingredients. This is something to do for the first couple of weeks on a raw food diet. Have green juices and celery. Sometimes going too fast and too soon won't work for you. Your body needs to adjust.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades