Tips for Improving Health in the Food.
- Swap sour cream with yogurt: With this measure you double calcium intake, you reduce saturated fats and offer a better texture to your dishes.
- Say goodbye to butter: Remove the food from your refrigerator and prepare your healthy meal with canola or olive oil. Also, you strengthen your cardiovascular system.
- Choose lean meats: With this you reduce fat intake and the better your metabolism.
- Make species: There are many natural foods that complement the taste of your healthy food such as vinegar, oregano, fragrant herbs, pepper, lemon, rosemary, capers and olives.
- Refrigerate and degrease: prepare your food the day before and refrigerated, it will be easier to remove the solidified fat.
- Remove the skin: This part of the chicken is the one that contains more cholesterol, so delete it before cooking.
- Remove yolks: Replace one egg yolk by two clear, to reduce the amount of cholesterol.
- Use low-fat products: Changes whole milk products for light and low-fat version.
- Forget the breading: grilled foods taste better and are healthier than breaded or floured.
- Use many colors: When preparing salads includes different combinations and colors, to ensure intake of different nutrients.
With these tips will not cost you change the way you work to prepare healthy food. Plus, enjoy the time you occupy to cook, remember that a new study found that people who cook up to five times a week were 47% more likely to live another 10 years.