We once read a Twitter profile that said, "Love food. Hate exercise. Will die of heart attack." While that's funny and all, we doubt any of you guys and gals would want to drop dead on your 40th birthday. While we're totally for the occasional splurge, it's definitely a good idea to begin eating healthy now.
Check out this video to learn how to make small, healthy changes to your diet by integrating more fruits and vegetables.
Eating healthy starts with the basics, focusing on dairy, fruits and vegetables and grains in our diet. Katie Alexander, Family and Consumer Science agent for Breckenridge County, gives us insights on how we can make small changes to our diet that will have live-long benefits to our health.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades