After a long, grueling day at work and a grueling commute home, the last thing you want to be doing is prying yourself away from the couch to start an hour-long dinner prep session. While we totally get that, it actually doesn't take much to make a meal at home.
Check out this video to learn what steps you can take to save money on homemade meals as well as what to keep in stock for those times when you're rushed and need to whip something up right away.
This edition of "It's About You!" shows us how easy it is to prepare low-cost and healthy meals - quickly - for our families at home. Chris Duncan, FCS agent for Oldham County, and IAY host Marianne Smith Edge dispel the myths and give great advice on the food staples and tools you need to start saving money and eating healthy at home today.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades