Frozen foods are becoming more and more popular dinners for busy families. These microwave meals can be a great alternative to cooking when you are short on time, but sometimes they pack hidden unhealthy additives like sodium, and excessive calories. Check out this tutorial from Ask Amy and know which frozen meals are the best for your family. Learn to keep an eye on things like preservatives, sodium, calories and fat, and to stay away from artificial junk foods. This way, you will not only be serving quick, easy and yummy food to your kids, but you will be keeping them healthy as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades