In this tutorial, we learn how to gain weight after radiation therapy. Cancer patients will need a strong focus, because most cancer patients just simply forget to eat. The brain does not tell them they are hungry when sick. First, make sure to eat despite changes in taste, try to eat a well-balanced diet. Also, make sure to take a powdered or liquid weight gain supplement which will enhance appetite. Also, eat five or six small meals a day, which will make you more hungry. Changing your diet and trying new recipes will also help you gain more weight, so you feel happier and are trying new things. Also, keep easy meals in the freezer, so you don't have to cook and can have food quickly. Always remember to eat enough food, this is the key to staying healthy while going through this tough time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades