In this video, we learn how to make falafel. Make sure you let your chickpeas soak for 8-12 hours before you boil them for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. You will need 3 c cooked chickpeas, 2 diced medium onions, 1 tbsp garlic, 1/2 c chopped parsley, 3 tbsp flour, 2 tsp coriander, 2 tsp cumin, salt, pepper and oil. First, take all the ingredients and put them into a food processor. Once the mixture forms the mix, grab it and form them into patties about 1 cm thick. Next, place the patties into a hot pan and fry with the oil until they are golden brown on both sides. Serve as you like and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades