Nancy Dell is telling us what fats are bad for us. Fats that raise cholesterol. There are two categories of that kind of fats which are bad for us one is saturated fats. Saturated fats are those fats which are extracted from animal like milk, cheese, butter, any cream, yogurt, meat etc. So you have to choose low fat milk to get protein, calcium from the milk. Poultry skin has also saturated fats so you have remove it before you eat it. If you want to eat meat you have to choose some leaner version of it to avoid saturated fats. Second is Trans Fats that are taken from the oils. Foods contain such fats like popcorn, coffee creamer, chips, fried foods etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades