We all know how it goes: You've just come home from a grueling day at work followed by a grueling drive back, and you're beat. Even the thought of forcing your feet to the kitchen and turning on the stove makes you shudder. So you pick up the phone and order a pizza and buffalo wings. Sure, it's tasty, but is that really the best thing you could be eating?
It may seem difficult to prepare an entire meal (especially if you have a family to feed as well), but that's where this video comes in. Check it out to learn how to make delicious one-dish meals that are quick and easy to prepare.
March is national nutrition month and the focus is on preparing nutritious one-dish meals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades