Back in our college days we ate like pigs. With a full plate of classes and social activities we were frequently far too worn out to even consider firing up the grill or stove and actually cooking a meal. Let's just say that In'n'out was our best friend.
But guess what? If you're in college right now, there is a simple meal you can make that takes almost no time and doesn't require actual cooking.
Check out this video to learn how to make a vegetarian salad sprinkled with goat cheese.
If your are looking for cheap, quick, easy and healthy recipes to make at college, look no further. In this video, Sarah Dussault shares an easy vegetarian salad recipe that requires cheap ingredients that don't need to be refrigerated. All you need is some goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, spring mix, almonds and balsamic vinegar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades