In this video, Steve Kim shows us how to make a simple morning protein shake. You will need a blender, glass, oatmeal and protein powder for this. First, place a cup of water into the blender along with around 5-6 ice cubes, crush this together in the blender. Next, add a scoop of protein powder and a 1/2 cup scoop of oatmeal. Put the lid back on the blender and blend on low for about 30 seconds, slowly pick up the speed on the blender and blend until it's well mixed together. After this, pour into your glass and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades