School lunches are either super oily and disgusting (pizzas with a thick layer of oil on top or double cheeseburgers) or far too healthy for any kid to want to eat (lackluster salads with iceburg lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch). This causes a dilemma for kids who want to eat healthy without sacrificing taste.
So how do you fill up during lunch without feeling like you're eating cardboard? Check out this video to learn several simple school lunch recipes.
Host and YouTube fitness video guru Sarah Dussault shares her favorite healthy school lunch box recipes and ideas! These pairings will give you a complete lunch that will satisfy your hunger and keep you feeling full most of the day.
Organic Peanut Butter
Yogurt (Preferably Greek Yogurt)
Celery or Carrots
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades