Incorporating wheatgrass into your diet can be beneficial to your overall health in many ways. This video teaches you how to grow wheatgrass in your home to supply yourself with a constant batch to include in your diet. First, add about a cup of wheatgrass seed to a jar of water. Drain the water out and continue to rinse the seeds several more times. Leave the jar of seeds to sit for about a day and half to allow the seeds to sprout. Then evenly spread the sprouted wheatgrass on a layer of wet soil. Cover the seeds with newspaper and moisten the newspaper with water. Bring the tray to sit in your house and after a few days, your wheatgrass should grow to about 3-4 centimeters. With constant watering, your wheatgrass will continue to grow. You can cut off the top portion of the wheatgrass and make it into juice to add to your beverage or meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades