This video is a report by Terry from Good housing keeping. She reports that women of any age should be thinking of bone health and one of the best ways to strengthen your bones experts say is to follow low fat Mediterranean diet.
Tonie Hope, director of Good house keeping says, "Following Mediterranean diet you eat lots of fruits and vegetables and no red meat, fish, olive oil and low fat diary products. Eating papaya, spinach along with other fruits and vegetables provides the best acid balance in the body to keep the bones strong".
The Mediterranean diet does not contain high amount of saturated fats and processed foods. More fruits and vegetables in a diet, the better the diet, because the products are loaded with fibers, vitamins and minerals.
To void off the hump which develops with age try doing yoga. Women who had serious curves in their upper back improved their posture with yoga classes three times a week over 6 months of time span.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades