When you think of frozen foods, you're probably picturing an image of calorie bomb Hungry Man TV dinners or jumbo-sized Klondike bars. But frozen foods can be a lot healthier than you think.
Frozen meals save time and certain brands (like Lean Cuisine) offer low calorie meals so you get automatic portion control.
Look on the label to make sure your frozen meal has around 300 to 400 calories and 800 mg (or less) of sodium. Round out your meal with produce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades