Developyourqi teaches viewers how to make Spicy Lentil Dip! First, you will need 3 cups of cooked lentils, 2 medium diced onions , 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of garlic, coriander, cumin, ginger and dried chili. You will also need sea salt and lemon juice. You can vary all of these ingredients according to your taste. Basically, you want to put all of your ingredients together in a food processor and blend this mix. You will want to process the mix of ingredients until it is all smooth. After it is mixed until smooth, put this in a bowl and serve this. You can use this mix as a spread or as a dip for various vegetables such as carrots or peppers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades