The tutor advises that the beans are high in protein and fiber but the problem is that when you buy it from the market they are high in sugar and also have artificial colors. So to make healthy beans first of all you need to take a can of 'cannellini organic beans'. You can also use any other type of beans. Now you need some water and some salt to go with it. Add these beans in a pan. You can also add some left over beans. You can now add some 'organic strained tomatoes' which is just like a tomato puree. Now season it with salt. Now place them over a stove and then switch the heat on. These beans look and smell the same but the taste of these beans becomes better because of the tomatoes. You need not put any sugar, color or any kind of preservatives. So you can make healthy beans at home in this way. Now you can also add some grated cheese, pepper and some dried 'oregano'. You can have your beans with toast or eggs. That‚Äôs it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades