This video demonstrates how to make a tomato sauce with fresh tomatoes that you can use on things like pasta or pizza. The ingredients needed to make the sauce are diced onions, minced garlic, some olive oil, dried mixed herbs, chopped fresh tomatoes (you can use canned tomatoes if you like), and some salt and pepper for seasoning.
Heat the pan and add olive oil, then add the onions and garlic and sautv© until golden brown. Then add the dried herbs, the tomatoes and some salt and pepper. Turn the heat to low, cover and let it cook for about half an hour, stirring it occasionally, and that's all there is to making a delicious fresh tomato sauce. If you want a smoother sauce you can put it through the blender, or use a hand blender.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades