This video gives advice on how to gain weight by increasing your appetite. It is important to eat nutrient dense high calorie foods. The problem is how to increase your appetite enough to be able to eat the calories you need to gain weight.
Go to the food section of the website FitDay.com and start recording what you eat each day so you can measure your daily calorie intake. Do this for three days, then take your daily calorie consumption and increase it by 500 calories for the next seven days.
It is important to eat a big breakfast every day; if you train yourself to eat more, your appetite will adjust. Also, using bigger plates and bowls will encourage you to eat more. Set a timer each day to eat every three hours. This will train your body to expect food at certain times.
Sip water throughout the day rather than drinking a lot at one time, which will fill you up. Finally, avoid fried foods, they fill you up quickly with very little nutritional benefit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades